- Download the HTML Tidy plugin (version 15-Jan-2004, 123K).
- Install HTMLTidy.zip using the "Tools | Install | Plugin" main menu option in HTML-Kit.
- Usage instructions: How to use HTML Tidy.
- Download the HTML Tidy plugin
(beta version 11-Aug-2004, 128K).
- Install HTMLTidyBeta.zip using the "Tools | Install | Plugin" main menu option in HTML-Kit.
A new blue broom icon will appear on the Tools tab. The current released version with the red broom icon will continue to be available as a separate plugin.
This beta version includes the German translation contributed by Maggie. To change the language, select "Change language" from the drop-down menu, pick "German," click the "OK" button and restart HTML-Kit.
HTML Tidy is an utility written by Dave Raggett
for tidying up HTML. The latest version is being maintained by a group of Tidy developers
. HTML Tidy is integrated as a plugin in HTML-Kit, which made available the first graphical interface for Tidy.